Woodworking home page
This is the index to my woodworking and related information
building page. This includes a "history," site
plan, building plan, construction, tools' layout, and afterthoughts.
- I use Clearvue cyclones and here are a couple of quick
miter angle calculation. This is still the page which I
quickly put together back in 1999 for my original exchangenet website.
- i had always found setting the tool guide at the right distance from the
edge of a panel to be rabbeted as too time consuming and prone to error. i
recently had it with nudging the rail after my first pass with the router,
and decided that there has to be a better way. there
- My office. I started the cabinets in 2001, but have yet
to finish it. Who has time to do these things with small kids? It's
- Kitchen. currently only in the planning stages, since
the pole-building is not yet completed. I and my wife, however, are
planning and drawing layouts. Because the kitchen and dinette areas are
not large, the island will incorporate a partially retractable dinner
- Though more construction than woodworking, here are a couple
of deck projects
- Build a pool deck, summer 2009.
- Tear down--or as my 8-year old says: "Demolate the
deck"--late summer 2009. This was done for the stamped-concrete
patio which will replace it.
questions, or concerns?
e-mail me at my kimnach.org
or at my roadrunner.com